Best Choice for Your HOA
We offer discounted monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, and annual contracts as part of our HOA maintenance plan that includes:
- Assigned supervisor and point of contact for any on-site pressure cleaning need
- Monthly drive/walk-through for community inspections
- Regular servicing to ensure that your community is clean year round
- Discounted bundle rates to homeowners
We offer services for:
- Homeowners Associations (Ask about our residential bundle pricing for community residents)
- Multi-Family Communities
- Apartment Associations
The long-term goal of every association and community is to increase the beauty and value of the community while maintaining a reasonable budget. We can help.
Dirt, grime, mildew, and algae will build up on community common areas quickly and create a layer of filth that is unsafe and unappealing to residents. Community grounds are a huge importance to the community as residents share these areas. Community events and neighborhood socializing all play a huge role for the community's growth in the future. Sidewalks, curbs, road valleys, and open areas don’t just have aesthetic value to a community, they also provide an environment for people to gather, exercise, and for children to play.
It goes without saying that maintaining a clean appearance in these parts of the community is essential for the wellbeing of the neighborhood as well as safety. You’d be surprised the difference clean concrete and common areas can make for a community and with a professional pressure washing service, you will never need to worry when you have Pristine Mobile Wash to clean!
- Have the community’s gate prepared for our arrival (if applicable)
- Remove any valuables or potted plants from the perimeter
- Keep all pets inside
- Be sure every door and window are well sealed
- Water grass and plants to keep hydrated during service
- Notify Residents 48 hours prior to the cleaning
Ready to Keep Your Community Clean Annually with Professional Pressure Washing?
Our management team maintains contact with property management and the board of directors to discuss ongoing pressure cleaning needs for the community. Also, with our membership plans we assure outstanding results year-round and a clean, sanitized community. Give us a call today to schedule your first walkthrough!